A 'lil bout me. I'm pansexual. Yes I was actually born that way. I've been called goth and emo many times and would have to agree. More so with the goth part. Not so much the emo. I have been a masochist since birth. I am not exaggerating. I'm compassionate and viscous. I've always been the same me and I'm not changing any day soon. That's all I can think of to describe me. Feel free to ask any questions. Anons welcome.
Background Illustrations provided by: http://edison.rutgers.edu/
fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost

fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost